The ideal candidate will come from a marketing background and have relevant experience in a similar online/ web marketing role. You will possess a natural passion for the online industry in particular games, social media and web content. In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience to further your career in a growing organisation. Previous experience with working with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter is an advantage.
- campaign analysis, working closely with the data analysis function communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- managing budgets
- organize and evaluate marketing campaigns
- monitoring competitor activity
- monitoring and analysing market trends
- creating new marketing ideas
- Liaise with third parties to increase web traffic, drive loyalty and customer recruitment by supporting in the development and promoting the game
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.