Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a minecraft rip-off, clone or anything. I'm just building it for fun - which I need thanks to my boring day-time job Yet again, I'm testing myself to see what I'm capable of. Hope I'll not flamed for it
Voxeliq Engine is a Minecraft-like block-engine which is not even in alpha-stage. So I'll be not be posting any testable-executables any in near future Still I capture ingame videos frequently and I'll be posting them here once I capture new ones.
- Programming language: C# & XNA 4.0
- Dev-blog: http://www.voxeliq.org/
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/voxeliq
- Improved infinitive terrain implementation
- Better & optimized memory usage
- Ingame chunks: 1089 ~ 35 million blocks.
- Basic lightning – though kinda buggy & incomplete.
- Shiny textures
- Skydome (with generated clouds), fog, flying support.
- Basic shovel ~ block build/crack support.
Voxeliq Engine VII - Bloom Effects
Voxeliq Engine VI - Day & Night Cycles - 03.2012