Here's a status update of the PixelLight dungeon demo.
- Mesh optimizations
- Performance improvements
- Added more scene decoration
- Tweaked torch light animation
- Added torch fire & smoke particle effect
- Added another SSAO algorithm for better performance
- The two doors within the wine cellar are now interactive
- Added a colourful line particle effect within a corridor
- The dungeon demo has now own options within "Dungeon.cfg"
- Fixed some problems with the GLSL shaders when using a NVIDIA graphics card
- Added cave with heavy demon model from Nick Zuccarello and plant models from "Irishlostboy"
Direct link to the current dungeon demo V1.2:
PixelLight dungeon demo (Windows)
PixelLight dungeon demo (Linux)
There are also new videos at PixelLight's YouTube channel:
PixelLight dungeon demo V1.2 - Cave
PixelLight dungeon demo V1.2 - Impressions