The screenshot shows a PixelLight SciFi demo prototype I'am working on for some time now (whenever I'am in the mood to do some more coder art *g*).
Because I'am a software developer and no graphics artist, I have no other option then using graphics assets freely available in the internet - so, please also have a look at the attribution below showing were I've got the assets from.
There's also a YouTube video at
== Attribution: Models ==
- High quality scan of a human male head with diffuse and normal map: http://www.ir-ltd.ne...gh-quality-scan
- sci-fi pillar by ssavalot: http://www.turbosqui...obj-free/575102
== Attribution: Textures ==
- "TEXTURE PACK #1 LITE": http://www.eipixstor....php?products=d
- "Magrathea_EarthSeamlessTexture.jpg" by Patrick Hoesly: http://www.flickr.co...57623170461711/
- "106_MetalTexture.jpg" by Patrick Hoesly: http://www.flickr.co...57623170461711/
== Attribution: Music ==