I just released a new version of the PixelLight dungeon demo (Image of the Day of the previous version).
- Added Imrod model by Dmitry Parkin (thanks for the permission to use this really cool model)
- Usage of LATC2 and LATC1 high quality normal map and luminance map compression
- Added blur post process effect when the ingame GUI is visible
- Added pull post process effect when using the mouse to interact with physics objects
- Added old film post process effect blended in at certain parts of the scene
- Performance improvements
Direct link to the current dungeon demo V1.1:
PixelLight dungeon demo (Windows)
PixelLight dungeon demo (Linux)
I also uploaded a video showing how the final image is composed.