Climax truly is an exciting, creative and fun place to work and we are currently looking for a talented Graphics Programmer. Based in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour, this is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning team
- Taking responsibility for graphics development on the project.
- Developing, documenting, testing and maintaining highly accessible graphical features in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Proactively and methodically improving quality and efficiency of relevant tools, processes and runtime functionality.
- Troubleshooting graphics related issues.
- The research and application of relevant emerging technologies.
Candidate should have:
- A passion for graphics development.
- Strong C++ skills and exposure to a wide range of graphical techniques and effects.
- Experience of Unreal technologies.
- Next Gen and current generation console experience is preferred but PC is also of interest.
- Experience and knowledge of high level shader languages.
- Proficiency in maths/3D geometry.
- Good management, communication and scheduling skills.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
Climax Studios, UK are seeking a Graphics Programmer
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users