i am trying to come up with a program that does the following
1. prints the word 'commands', followed by cursor
2. lists all files in the A:\ directory when user enters 'dir'
3. reads in a filename (from the list) from the user
4. transfers the file (between 2 pcs) via the serial port
5. lights up a LED each time a char is sent or received
as of now i am stuck at 2. i do not know how i can list all the files in the A:\ drive.
can someone help me with that?
i am using assembly language assembled by tasm.
thank you for any help.
file transfer in assembly language via serial port
1 reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users