Mundo is a work-in-progress opensource 3DMMORPG
We have a video for this release:
The project is hosted at:
The test server is up! The src folder has the executables: mundo.exe for windows or just mundo for Linux. Please run the Linux exe in the console because it asks a name for the char.
The keys are: arrows to walk, space to hit, F1 to F4 to change camera.
Thanks for your feedback.
Here are the change-log of this release:
* Changed to point to server.
* Removed unnecessary debugging messages.
* Changed to ask char name.
* Map code.
* Map growth.
* Changed map drawing to end because of the transparent models.
* Ordenation of polygon drawing to solve transparency problems.
* Drawing of player is moved to start, so he did not fit enclosed by transparencies anymore.
* Implemented ordenating the polygons on drawing to get the transparent models draw correctly.
* Free the disconnected players.
* Make rats lose focus from disconnected players.
* Re-texture castle. Not good yed, but better.