Climax are one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with a great history, but our future is even more exciting with awesome titles such as Silent Hill Origins, Ferrari, Viva Piñata for Windows and an unannounced title for Codemasters as well as our stunning and refreshing take on the horror genre and our original ground breaking next-gen game for the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Climax truly is an exciting, creative and fun place to work and we currently have an exceptional opportunity for a talented Audio Technician.
You will be responsible for and experience in:
• Character, cut-scene, environmental atmosphere, foley, and game \ interface sound effects creation and implementation.
• Experience using common audio editing tools such as Sound Forge.
• In game implementation using the FMOD 3rd party audio engine.
• Mixing and balancing of sound effects in game.
• Working directly with other developers to implement the audio for new game features and content.
• Edit and time voice over audio for use in game and in cinematics.
• Managing audio memory requirements to maximize audio quality within restricted memory limits across multiple platforms.
• LOD’ing or restructuring sounds so that they use less memory on lower end platforms.
• Experience using the following software is useful, Audition, Vegas, Cakewalk, Cubase, Pro Tools.
If this is of interest please contact me directly on email@example.com
Audio Technician contract - Climax Studios UK
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users