Windows, Mac OS X, Flash, Browser-based
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Supported File Formats
Import your 3D models into the CopperCube editor and publish them directly as Flash swf file or WebGL app for websites, or as standalone Windows .exe or Mac OS X .app file. CopperCube supports the various file formats.
CopperCube supports realtime 3D character animation, also known as skeletal animation. It supports playing back animated meshes with an unlimited amount of joints and an unlimted amount of weights. You can model and animate animated characters using any 3d software, exporting it into one of the following file formats and then importing them into Coppercube:
- Milkshape (.ms3d)
- Microsoft DirectX (.x)
- B3D files (.b3d)
The editor also includes a simple animation editor, to cut and define named animation cycles.
Single-click Web or .exe Deployment
With a single-click, you can deploy as a stand-alone app or a web app.
The CopperCube editor has a built-in lightmapper which can enhance the appearance of your 3D scene. Just place a few lights and click 'calculate'. The lightmapper even features global illumination effects.
OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL and Stage3D
When publishing your interactive 3D scene CopperCube utilizes either OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage3D/Molehill to render the scene with a high-speed, hardware-accelerated rendering engine. An incredible amount of polygons is possible to be used then. Additionally, the following features are supported:
- Fullscreen anti aliasing
- Vertical Syncronization
- 3D sounds (.wav, .ogg, .mod, .it and more)
- Fullscreen mode
Scripting Support, Events and Actions
To make your 3D scenes even more interactive, you can utilize CopperCube's simple click-only event/action system or even scripts and and influence every aspect of the whole scene.
- CopperCube has a built-in Event/Action system. You can easily define actions which should happen (like playing a sound, opening a website, showing an item etc.) when an event happens (like the user clicked on an item or reached a certain area). No programming needed here.
- When publishing as Flash .SWF, you can use ActionScript 3
Game AI and first person shooter behaviors included
Wether you want to create simple 3D games or prototype your AAA title, CopperCube includes pre-created game AI behaviors and actions, since CopperCube version 2.
A custom high speed flash 3D Engine
When publishing your interactive 3D scene as Flash SWF file, CopperCube uses its own optimized 3D engine with the following features:
- Highly optimized and ActionScript 3 based
- Realtime Skeletal Animation with no joint or weight limit
- Advanced features such as BillBoards, Skyboxes and 3D sounds
- Supports real lightmaps
- Adaptive precision to keep high frames per second
- Accessible for scripting through Actionscript 3 interface
- Uses the latest hardware 3D accelerated Stage 3D / Molehill API
- Can also run on older Flash versions without hardware 3D.
You can access this engine using the SimpleAPI, providing access to most features in the 3d world. But if you even need more control over everything, you can buy the full ActionScript 3 source code of the Flash 3D engine
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|price in euros|