Updated to v5.22 with some bugs fixed!
CRM32Pro is a free cross-platform software development kit built on top of SDL. It is used as a framework for games, emulators and applications.
- Developed in C++ and compiled with Visual Studio and GNU GCC.
- High level API with all the functions necessary to develop 2D games.
- Resource editor (EditorDPF) and standalone full customized configuration system (SetupProject) available
- Powerful log system of the library and your software.
- Performance measures system (profiles).
- Proprietary system to package all your resources as graphics, sound,fonts,etc.
- Possibility to protect your package with a password.
- Functions to prevent that your software will be modified.
- Full timing control with two independent rates: Rendering and Logic.
- Easy,fast and customizable system initialization.
- True random number generator.
- XML parser to read,write,edit or create new XML from files or embedded on a DPF.
- CRC32 functions.
Video and graphics modules:
- Supports OpenGL to accelerate 2D blitting operations.
- Proprietary image format with native BMP export/import. EditorDPF also supports PNG/BMP.
- Scaled surfaces with smooth filter.
- Fonts system fully customizable that allow to use any font type.
- 11 FX effects: grays conversion, fades, negative, noise, blur, gamma correction, wind, waves..
- Graphics primitives: draw points,lines, etc.
- Graphic User Interface(GUI): cursor control and powerful button system with multilayer support.
- Optimized collision system between sprites and surfaces.
- Full tiles system: tileset, alpha, alpha per pixel, colorkey, RLE…
- Full sprites system: alpha, colorkey, alpha per pixel,RLE,animation,states…
- Automatic smooth sprites movement (using interpolation).
- Playback of MPEG-1 video format with realtime effects.
Sound and music modules:
- Full sound system with mono,stereo and multichannel support.
- Support following formats: Wav,Aiff,Voc,Ogg,XM,MOD,IT and S3M.
- Several FX effects.
- Independent channels of sound and music.
- Network system interface based on TCP/IP.
- Client/server architecture.
- Two working methods: server running on single mode or on authoritative mode.
- Support up to 16 clients.
- Automatic reception queue.
- Possibility to hook a function in the server core to pre-process and to validate the sent data.
- Secure transmision layer to avoid to expose the information, its manipulation and to replay it.
- Robust, client login using password, full internal log system, etc..
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?