Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Google Android
Languages Written In:
C/C++, Java, Obj-C
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Cricket Audio is a software library that makes it easy for mobile developers to add sound to games and other apps on iOS, Android, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Cricket Audio is:
- Lightweight: Cricket Audio is designed with the needs of mobile game developers in mind, which means highly optimized code and low, predictable memory usage.
- Easy to use: Preload your sounds into memory and play them, or stream them from disk; either way, it takes just a few lines of code.
- Cross-platform: If you're targeting Android, use our Java interface. If you're targeting iOS, use our Objective-C interface. And if you're targeting both, we have a C++ interface for both platforms, so you can write truly cross-platform audio code.
- Friendly to Mac and Windows: Our authoring tools work on both operating systems.
- FREE, with a source code license available for purchase.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Free to use, but Cricket Audio must be mentioned in the credits of your app.|
|The source license entitles you to the full source code, and removes the requirement of a credit in your app|