Languages Written In:
- User Reviews
Xors3d is a middleware solution for game developers. However this engine can be used not only for development of games, but for anything from simple visualizations to complex simulations as well. Using Xors3d you're able to construct games of any genre by writing less code in a shorter amount of time. It combines simplicity, flexibility and power.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Provided as set of DLLs (header files for C++, BlitzMax, Blitz3D are included).
- Physics, scripting and sound support are implemented in separate DLLs (no need to carry them all if they are unnecessary).
- Logging system with different levels and targets (html, std::cout, string).
- Pack files with a virtual directory hierarchy.
- Entity system.
- Deferred Shading
- Hardware, shader and software emulated instancing.
- Taking screenshots.
- Particle System
- Post-processing effects.
- Easy to use particle system.
- Lightmapping Point, directional and spot lights.
- Shadow Mapping
- Realtime dynamic soft shadows based on PSSM technique.
- Shadows are casted from any light onto any entuty.
- Adjustable number of split planes, shadow map size and other parameters.
- High Level
- Automatic semantics for often-used data.
- Mesh Loading
- Loads B3D, 3DS, MS3D, FBX, X.
- Saves FBX (static).
- Access to vertex and index buffers.
- Skeletal Animation
- Animation Blending
- Dynamically deformable heightmap based terrain.
- Smart LODs.
- Customizable splatting shader.
- Basic Physics
- Collision Detection
- Rigid Body
- Based on Bullet Physics.
- Rigid bodies (boxes, spheres, cones, cylinders, capsules, convex hulls, trimeshes).
- Joints (point to point, hinge, 6 dof, 6 dof spring, joint limits and motors).
- Mass, friction, damping.
- Force, impulse, torque, torque impulse, contact detection, contact information.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound
- Supports wav, mp3, ogg.
- Panning, pitching and volume control for 2d and 3d sounds.
- Sound and music looping.
- Video play back.
- Based on AngelScript.
- Easy to use syntax of C++.
- Call of engine functions.
- Garbage collector.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Trial: full functionality with 30 mins limitation for runtime|