Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Whelp2 is Slashstone's low-cost 3D game engine. Whelp2 performs software rendering using a 2D vector map to provide a first person environment. It is not a "graphics engine", but a complete game engine, which -except the map rendering functionality- includes multiple sound samples playback, navigation and scripting.
- Basic Basic texturing with BMP files
- Mesh Loading
- Loads custom Whelp2 model format
- A python script for exporting Blender objects is supplied
- Mesh tool included
- Occlusion Culling
- A map and an array of objects.
- Everything is culled against the view frustrum.
- Collision Detection
- Collision detection against map and objects.
- Collision detection between objects.
- Scripted Uses NerveBreak with a callback-based mechanism. Most mechanics are done using scripts.
- 2D Sound WAV sounds
- Map editor
- Mesh tool
Uses the NerveBreak scripting language (C-like language)
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|