Dec 12, 2012
Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Google Android, Symbian
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
It features a level editor that can be used during development for quick content creation and balancing. The editor may then be added to the final game so the players can create their own contents and share them for growth effects.
- Cross-Platform Game Engine for 2D Casual Games especially targeted for mobile, but also with Desktop Support
- Supports QML for declarative game description
- Gaming Templates for popular game types like Tower Defense or Doodle Jump
- Complete IDE integration for QtCreator with Debugger, Profiler, GUI Designer, Code-Completion, Integrated Help
- Support for mobile Services for Payment, Social & Gaming Networks, Payment, Ads, Analytics
- Build Server for rapid mobile deployment
- Level Editor for content creation not only during development but also for players of your games
- Multi-Language Translation support
Box2D physics integration.
Path finding and Steering Behaviors
Background Music Streaming (mp3 and ogg files) and Sound Effect (wav files) support across all platforms.
Native Video Support for iOS and Android. Custom controls or native controls possible.
V-Play games are created preferably with QtCreator IDE, which features a GUI designer. There is also a level editor and a particle editor available, that can also be used on mobile devices by your players to create new gaming content.
Built-In elements for buttons, sliders, texts, lists, checkboxes, native input dialogs. Easily customizable UI elements thanks to declarative language.
Multi-Touch, Accelerometer, Virtual Joystick
Particle Effects for Smoke, Fire, Rain, etc. come with the engine. Own Particle Editor for testing effects and their performance directly on device. Compatible with plist format popular for mobile particle effects.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Early-Bird License Price until February 2013. Will be raised to 600$ starting from March 2013.|
|Free License for 30 test builds for all platforms monthly. The free license allows to publish for Symbian, MeeGo and Desktops.|
Last edited Feb 04, 2013 at 10:03