Windows, Linux, iOS, Google Android
Languages Written In:
- User Reviews
High level real-time 3D engine for C++ running on Windows and Linux
- Object-Oriented Design
Splines for 2D and 3D.
- Shadow Volume Stencil shadow volumes.
- HLSL (Shader Model 1.0 - 5.0), GLSL, GLSL|ES
- Mesh Loading
- The following file formats can be loaded: 3DS, X, MS3D, B3D, MD2, OBJ, SPM The following file formats can be saved: B3D, OBJ, SPM
- Forward Kinematics
- Keyframe Animation
- Skeletal Animation
- Morphing Node-, MorphTarget- and Skeletal animation are supported.
- Collision Detection Collision detection and picking system.
- Client-Server Integrated network system.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound Integrated sound system using WinMM.
Integrated script loader.
Integrated lightmap generator.
Integrated model combiner.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
Excellent! This is absoulutely Excellent!
Just like the previous user, the community is small but growing. The features are excellent good for anyone new to C++, or for making small-medium sized games. The only problem would be that support is still a little shady.
Possibly the best FREE 3D engine around at this moment.
SoftPixel Engine is easy to use, and has a good support.
The engine is not 100% ready (April 2010), but works fine at the moment.
Community is small at the moment but growing.
It's a real "insider tip".
And best engine for beginners with C++.