A neat, portable, realtime 3D rendering library.
No screenshots available.
- Save/Load System
keen matrix manipulation code
- 8 bit per pixel rendering
- Frustrum clipping: polygon splitting with automatic retesselation
- Full 6-DOF camera control
- Efficient single pass rasterization
- Open Rasterizing Architecture (ORA): Write your own Direct3D, OpenGL or GlideDOS wrappers, for hardware acceleration, with the sane Plush interface.
- Support for various shading modes: Lambert, Gouraud, and Phong Shading via environment maps.
- Hidden Surface Removal: Painter’s Algorithm (HeapSort polygon sorting) and Perspective Correct Z-Buffering (Floating point Z-Buffer)
- Environment Mapping
Affine and perspective environment mapped
- Nth Dimensional Spline Interpolator for smooth motion
- Tension, continuity and bias controls
- Unlimited number of lights
- Point Lights with 3 different falloff modes
- Directional Lights
- Support for precalculated lighting
- Light color simulation by material specular definition
- Affine and perspective texture mapped
- PCX Texture Reader
- Automatic Texture Rescaling and Palette Optimization
- Mesh Loading
- Primitive Generation: Sphere, Torus, Cube, Plane, Cylinder, Cone
- .3DS, .COB, and .JAW mesh readers
- Occlusion Culling
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?