Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
OpenSpace3D is an Open Source plateform for the development of real time and interactive 3D project, writed in SCOL, and using Ogre as renderer. OpenSpace3D allows you to create full applications by assembling functions without programming. This platform is currently in active development, and has an alpha status but is already stable.
- Plug-in Architecture
- Save/Load System
- The editor is easily extendable, writing some new "plugIt" (OpenSpace3D composant).
- Can import Ogre's scene format (from OgreMax for sample)
- Stereo Rendering
- GUI Can render Flash interface to texture
- Environment Mapping
- Particle System
- Depth of Field
- Motion Blur
- Fog We start to implement Ogre's plugins for sky and water.
- Anisotropic Ogre's ones
- Shadow Mapping
- Shadow Volume
- High Level
- Mesh Loading
- Occlusion Culling
- Skeletal Animation
- Facial Animation
- Animation Blending
- Basic Physics
- Collision Detection
- Rigid Body Using Newton Physic Engine
- Client-Server Network components fully integrated
- 2D Sound 3D Sound soon, using OpenAL
OpenSpace3D got a functionnal Editor, and a player.
Application can also be exported on a web server from the editor.
Scol scripting allowed (Scol documentation is delivered)
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|