Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Muli3D is a platform-independent software rendering library, which implements features of current-generation graphics cards. Clean code and functionality, which exceeds features of current hardware in specific areas, make Muli3D well suited for prototyping and research of new effects.
Rendering to cubmap faces - they can be treated as standard 2d textures and therefore may be used as frame or depth buffers.
- Floating point textures depth and frame buffers
- Support for floating point textures, which can serve as input for shaders or output as depth- or framebuffer
- Standard 2d textures, cubemaps and volume textures
- Point-sampling, bilinear and trilinear filtering supported
- Wrap and clamp texture addressing modes
- Texture sampling in vertex and pixel shaders
- No internal limits on texture dimensions - supported formats are single float up to four floats
- High Level
- Vertex shaders transform vertices to projection-space and set up registers for the pixel shader. Pixel shaders calculate a pixel's color and (optionally) its depth.
- Depth-correct interpolation of shader registers
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|