Lilith3D is a simple 3D engine for outdoor games. It features dynamic (geomorphing) terrain, weather effects, pathable buildings, integrated A* pathing, and day/night cycles.
- Object-Oriented Design
Lilith3D emphasizes a simple UI to quickly build games.
The engine itself is built on a full shader pipeline.
- Particle System
- Full outdoor rendering system
- Weather changes over time
- Shadow Volume
- Day/Night cycles
- The sun and moon are used as the source light for shadow volumes
Allows multiple textures per mesh
- The engine itself is built on a full shader pipeline.
- Only a minimal shader capability is exposed to the user
- Mesh Loading
- Support for AC3 files
- Support for generated shapes
- Occlusion Culling
- Scene management is generally hidden to the user
- Lilith3D internally uses QuadTree and bounding volume culling
- Keyframe Animation
Support for MD2 files
- Geomorphing, changeable terrain
- LOD system
- Distance fading of terrain
- Pathfinding, and walking on both terrain and buildings, is integrated into the engine.
- Lilith3D automatically detects pathing and navigation information
Simple scenarios and cut-scenes can be loaded from XML files
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?