Making Art Studios
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Next generation 3D visualization system for use in games or other virtual reality applications.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Plug-in Architecture
- Save/Load System
- Highly configurable through plug-ins (from texture/model/archive loaders, to custom DLL shaders and new scenegraph nodes)
- Run-Time Type Informations (RTTI) for all object in the engine (including scenegraph nodes)
- Automatic serialization through RTTI. No need to write specialized code for every object.
- Environment Mapping
- Particle System
- Depth of Field
- Motion Blur
- Dynamic sky coloring based on day/night cycle
- Dynamic procedular clouds
- Extensible particle system framework. Supports plugins for new emitters, particle animators and custom renderers.
- Gloss maps
- BRDF 64-bit pipeline for rendering high dynamic range images (HDR). Experimental support for older hardware using pixel shaders.
- Shadow Mapping
- Shadow Volume
- Renderer supports (virtually) unlimited number of shadow casting lights, through multipass rendering.
- Shadow types can be freely mixed in case to achieve highest quality and/or better performance.
- Support for custom shadow rendering methods, such PSM, TSM, etc. through plugins.
- High Level
- DLL-based, plugable shader system gives flexibility and performance. Basic support for scripted shaders (though the dll interface).
- Proprieatery shader editor (Shader Builder) for creating and compiling new shaders. Easy-to-use interface lets artists create complex shaders without the need to learn any programming language, such as C/C++, for writing new shaders.
- Occlusion Culling
- Highly configurable scene graph, extensible through plugins. The architecture is flexible enough in case to support combinations of spatial partinioning algorithms (e.g. octree inside a BSP leaf).
- Native support for occlusion culling with graphics hardware.
- Experimental software renderer for performing occlusion queries on the CPU.
- Basic Physics
- Collision Detection
- Rigid Body
- Vehicle Physics
- Proprieatery physics engine, currently in development. Currently supports rigid body dynamics with constraints, cloth animation and ragdolls.
- Abstract physics interface for easily plugging a different physics engine, without the need to recompile the whole engine.
- Shader Builder for visually creating new shaders (through a graph-based represantation). Build-in material editor helps you create materials by tweaking shader parameters and see the results in real-time.
- Physics Editor for configuring physical properties of objects, creating and attaching collision primitives, and testing their behavior without the need to run the engine.
- Particle System Editor for creating complex special effects.
- All editors use the renderer in case to have an accurate preview without the need to start the stand-alone application
- Proprieatery, object-oriented scripting engine.
- Byte-code compiled for faster execution.
- Supports states and events.
- Support for level-wide scripts.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Engine is currenlty in alpha version.|