Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Graphite is a high-performance outdoor rendering middleware suitable for rendering large terrain surfaces, water and vegetation layers. The library is designed to be quickly integrated into any engine or application using DirectX9 or DirectX10 rendering API for Window PC platform. The renderer is 100% compatible with Grome modeler application but can be modified to accept input from various data sources.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Plug-in Architecture
- Save/Load System Modular approach that allows modification, removal or user plug-in-able components for renderer, LOD manager, texture and geometry buffers, memory allocator etc.
C++ interfaces to access all the library components.
Full documentation, tutorials and samples.
- Fog Rendering of advanced per pixel water surfaces organized on multiple layers on terrain.
Fog effect applied on entire environment. Possibility to define custom environment rendering passes.
- Lightmapping High quality lightmapping with possibility to apply lightmaps to terrain, vegetation and water layers.
Per vertex and per pixel terrain lighting.
- Mipmapping Multi texturing to apply multiple layers of texture on terrain surface. Bumpmapping and other texturing effects can be applied.
- High Level Support for pixel and vertex shaders with fixed pipeline techniques for older systems.
- LOD Custom geomipmapping LOD for terrain surface with vertex morphing and user controllable parameters.
Decoration layer LOD.
- Splatting Terrain rendering with specific geomipmap LOD algorithm. Multiple texture layer with texturing LOD (baked texture in distance).
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Free in binary form, for non-commercial applications, for Grome 2 clients|
|Full source code licensing available for professional studios.|