Gautier de Montmollin & contributors
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Globe_3D is a free, open-source, real-time 3D Engine written in Ada, based on OpenGL.
- Object-Oriented Design
- unconditionally portable sources (one set of sources for all platforms)
- easy management of resources like textures, BSP trees and objects stored in .zip files
- Fixed-function transparency
- multiple area rendering with the portal technique, e.g. for inner scenes
- input-output of 3D objects or groups of objects linked to each other by portals
- Collision Detection
- VRML virtual world compiler, through the wrl2ada translator
- GMax / 3D Studio Max scene exporter & compiler, through the max2ada translator
- Compilation of game maps or levels from the Doom 3, Quake 4 or GTK Radiant level editors through the d3a (to Ada) translator or the d3g (to .g3d) tool.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|