GEM 3D is an open source 2D & 3D, OS-independent graphics engine.
No screenshots available.
- GEM GI (GEM graphical interface) for GUI
- Support any screen resolution supported by your graphic card. The GEM engine can run in any combination of 16 bits per pixel mode/32 bits per pixel mode/full screen mode/windows mode
- Support for the stencil buffer. The stencil buffer is used to create high quality real-time transparent reflections.
- 2D and 3D antialiasing
- Motion Blur
- Support for classic linear fog and high quality volumetric fog
- Radial blur and motion blur
Support hardware textured dynamic lights
- Read/write TGA files, BMP files, PNG files.
- Read and write textures in engine’s own file format "GEM IMAGE - *.gim"
- ATI-optimized bumpmapping.
- Occlusion Culling
The GEM engine implement visibility tests using frustum culling, bsp trees, quad trees or even variable trees (trees with variable number of subdivisions). The GEM engine is optimized both for open scenes and indoor geometry.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound
Powered by OpenAL
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?