Grigore Enescu Madalin
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
GEM 3D is an open source 2D & 3D, OS-independent graphics engine.
GEM GI (GEM graphical interface) for GUI
Support any screen resolution supported by your graphic card. The GEM engine can run in any combination of 16 bits per pixel mode/32 bits per pixel mode/full screen mode/windows mode
Support for the stencil buffer. The stencil buffer is used to create high quality real-time transparent reflections.
2D and 3D antialiasing
Support for classic linear fog and high quality volumetric fog
Radial blur and motion blur
- Lightmapping Support hardware textured dynamic lights
- Read/write TGA files, BMP files, PNG files.
- Read and write textures in engine's own file format "GEM IMAGE - *.gim"
- ATI-optimized bumpmapping.
- Occlusion Culling
- PVS The GEM engine implement visibility tests using frustum culling, bsp trees, quad trees or even variable trees (trees with variable number of subdivisions). The GEM engine is optimized both for open scenes and indoor geometry.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound Powered by OpenAL
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|