Eternity allows you to start developing content for your own game project from the beginning of development. The C++ tools incorporated in Eternity can save you up to 10 months of development time, efforts and money. Eternity contains dozens of standard pre-designed solutions allowing your programmers to concentrate on more imaginative tasks.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Plug-in Architecture
- Both binary and Text file formats for any entity (Geometry, Materials, Cameras, Lights, etc.)
- Pentium III optimized pipeline
- multi-genre game engine
- full general camera model, which allows the developer to place the viewpoint wherever he desires
- Materials that will be placed onto a landscape in accordance with specified altitude and slope angle
- Realtime smoothing of materials’ transition, saving your artists time from drawing all texture transitions and saving texture memory
- meticulous manual and assembler-based optimizations in critical areas of the code
- Environment Mapping
- Lens Flares
- Particle System
- Procedural infinite sphere with several cloud layers or use created 3D model
- Cloud drift depending on wind direction
- Multiple transparent cloud layers
- Dynamic layer change algorithm providing "Day-Night" or weather change effects
- Simulation of water or time erosion
- Water surface generation using procedural textures or multi-texturing
- Realistically recreated snow and rain particles
- haze/fog effect supported: range based, Z-based, and volumetric
supports an UNLIMITED number of static and dynamic RGB lights. These lights can be of any color and may be points or infinitely distant lights.
- Mesh Loading
Point-binding feature that allows you to "bind" various objects (like weapons) to any part of the character’s body
- Occlusion Culling
- Large lifelike outdoor environments
- Indoor/Outdoor scenes integration
- Scene import from 3D Studio MAX
- large scale database manager provides with a method to add, delete, process and draw hundreds of thousands of game objects in real-time, by applying effective hashing algorithms and providing methods to cull out invisible objects.
- The TruNature module serves as a realistic environment renderer. It utilizes sophisticated mathematical algorithms developed by Russian mathematicians to render landscape and fill them with dense vegetation.
- Realtime generation of adaptive LOD during rendering in accordance with distance from camera and view angle
- Tunable polygon budget can be adjusted in realtime
- Keyframe Animation
- Skeletal Animation
- Animation Blending
Skeletal animation import from Character Studio or MoCap software (BHV format is supported)
- Terrain generated in a standalone editor by applying height map or skeleton lines to regular square grid
- Grid size varies from 32 to 4096 points in each direction
- Vegetation will be placed on landscape in accordance with specified altitude, area definition and terrain properties
- Sophisticated algorithms allow rendering up to several dozen thousands trees in realtime
- Collision Detection
- Dynamic collision detection with game world provides visible splashes from rain drops
- Collision detection performed in two stages: first is to apply the hierarchical bounding sphere intersection tests to pairs of object; second stage uses an extension of oriented bounding boxes (OBBs) supporting non-orthogonal oriented bounding boxes with velocities.
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?
|Single product license: for only one commercial product; free upgrades within first 18 months, 5-day on-site training; 6 months support; no royalties
|Site license: unlimited number of commercial products; unlimited upgrades, 14-day on site training; 18 months support; no roylaties