Jerome Guinot - oZone3D.Net
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Demoniak3D is a tool designed to help developers
and technical artists quickly create and prototype real time 3D solutions: demos, benchmarks, little applications or games using XML, LUA scripting and OpenGL Shading Language. Demoniak3D can be seen as a scripted 3d engine with many other features such as physics, sound, network, sql or gpgpu support.
- Save/Load System
- Direct loading of .3DS, .OBJ
- Export plugin for 3DStudio MAX 7/8
- Scripting language: LUA
- Extremely well docummented with online help (french and english), about one hundred code samples, demos, tutorials, blog and forum (french and english).
Particle system with emitters (point, sphere, mesh, etc), actions (gravity, color, size, etc) and obstacles (plane, disc, sphere, etc.).
Bezier curves support
- Shadow Volume Stencil shadow volume support
- High Level Real time shaders with GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
- Mesh Loading
- Direct loading of .3DS and .OBJ
- Exporter plugin for 3D Studio MAX 7/8 with all regular vertex attributes (position, normal, UV0 up to UV7).
- Keyframe Animation
- Morphing basic character animation using morph-target and tweening.
- Rendering Basic terrain rendering. Terrain is built from a heightmap.
- Basic Physics
- Collision Detection Physics via Agiea PhysX Engine
- Client-Server Full netwok support with LuaSocket Lib.
- Scripted via LUA
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound Sound via FMOD or OpenAL
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Free version for private use only|
|Pro version for commercial use|