Demoniak3D is a tool designed to help developers
and technical artists quickly create and prototype real time 3D solutions: demos, benchmarks, little applications or games using XML, LUA scripting and OpenGL Shading Language. Demoniak3D can be seen as a scripted 3d engine with many other features such as physics, sound, network, sql or gpgpu support.
- Save/Load System
- Direct loading of .3DS, .OBJ
- Export plugin for 3DStudio MAX 7/8
- Scripting language: LUA
- Extremely well docummented with online help (french and english), about one hundred code samples, demos, tutorials, blog and forum (french and english).
- Environment Mapping
- Particle System
Particle system with emitters (point, sphere, mesh, etc), actions (gravity, color, size, etc) and obstacles (plane, disc, sphere, etc.).
Bezier curves support
- Shadow Volume
Stencil shadow volume support
- High Level
Real time shaders with GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
- Mesh Loading
- Direct loading of .3DS and .OBJ
- Exporter plugin for 3D Studio MAX 7/8 with all regular vertex attributes (position, normal, UV0 up to UV7).
- Keyframe Animation
basic character animation using morph-target and tweening.
Basic terrain rendering. Terrain is built from a heightmap.
- Basic Physics
- Collision Detection
Physics via Agiea PhysX Engine
Full netwok support with LuaSocket Lib.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
Sound via FMOD or OpenAL
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?
|Free version for private use only
|Pro version for commercial use