Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
The engine is currently in use for two upcoming games and as the rendering backend for the real-time visualization toolset VisuAll™.
However we would love to get in touch with serious partners interested in using our system for cool projects!
- Object-Oriented Design
- Plug-in Architecture
- Traditional scene, actor, camera, model, etc. highlevel scenegraph abstraction.
- Standard C++ implementation.
- DirectX backend and additional file loaders available as plugins to the engine.
- Stub based launch system (EXE stub, ActiveX stub, etc.)
- Virtual File System (transparent local, http, zip and DLL loading).
- Digital Signature check for binary validation.
- Stereo Rendering
- Stereo rendering includes: Patended ColorCode 3-D™ stereo, ChromaDepth™, red/cyan Anaglyph, PhantomModel™ technology.
- Font rendering includes TrueTupe and custom bitmapfont support.
- Environment Mapping
- Lens Flares
- Particle System
- Mipmapping Fileformats supported: jpeg, tga, png, tiff, dds, pcx, and flic
- High Level
- VS 1.1 based hardware skinning shader for maximum compability.
- HLSL interface for custom shaders.
- Mesh Loading
- Custom file format optimized and exported from 3D Studio Max.
- Geometry collapsing/drawcall optimization.
- Stripping/caching optimization.
- Collision volume generation.
- Rigid body & skin based animation.
- "tag's" with animation support.
- Occlusion Culling
- Forward Kinematics
- Skeletal Animation
- Full 3D Studio Max animation export support. Transparent detection of ISkin, Physique or rigid body animtion.
- UV transformation animation done in Max.
- Collision Detection
- Rigid Body OpenTissue integration under consideration.
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound
- Simple DirectSound implementation.
- Advanced realistic 3D sound is avalable through AM:3D's sound engine (will require a seperate license)
- Mesh constructor (config/setup and export).
- Scene Composer (entity placement, behaviour assignment).
- Helpers (custom pivot, mesh reference, etc.).
- All done from within 3D Studio Max. All settings are saved inside the Max file for easy reconfiguration.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|