CSP Game Engine
United Cyber Skunk Pictures International
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
The CSP Game Engine is a simple, single player, first person perspective shooter game engine for Win32 and DirectX 7 and higher, written in Blitz3D. It is a closed Source Project, the system contains a number of gameplay features and it can be used to create playable, complete FPS Games right out of the box.
- Works also with older hardware (No shaders required).
- No programming or recompiling required. Scripting
- Per-Entity Determination and Gameplay Features.
- Flexible Configuration. Built-in Editors
- Interior Dropper: fly by and drop things.
- NPC Waypoint Recorder.
- Misc Utilities included.
- Water Sky, underwater, grass, gloom
- Supported textures: BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, PCX, DDS (DXT1/3/5).
- Various texture mapping modes: diffuse, alpha, masked, spherical and more.
- Mesh Loading
- Animated NPC meshes may be 3DS, X (dx7 compliant "rotation/move/scale") or B3D (bones, multi-texturing).
- Loads 3DS, X (dx7 compliant), B3D (blitz) static or animated meshes as level objects.
- Supports multi-texturing using the B3D format (e.g. light-mapped building).
- 2D Sound
- 3D Sound
- Loads WAV, MP3 and OGG as 3D sound objects that can be positioned.
- Supports DirectShow movies for game intro, level intro, level end, players death cut-scenes.
- Grass system that allows one to define grass areas.
- Skybox options.
- Lights with flares and doors are defined only once: by filename.
- Toolset contains a tree mesh creator as well as a tool to create pseudo-volumetric light beam meshes.
- The engine allows one to make use of some special objects. The special functions are controlled by their objects "Action Strings". These allow one to use any mesh as a certain item/object.
- High configurability through a number of CFG files for things like camera settings, language, HUD layout, ambient light, enemy view range, footstep sounds etc.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Free for non-commercial projects.|
|Unlimited Commercial Publisher License|