Sam Jansen and Jesse Baker
Windows, Linux, FreeBSD
Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
A simple 3D engine used in a couple of visualisation projects and the base of an up and coming open source game.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object oriented design allows for different operating system and rendering implementations to be used easily
- VFS (virtual file system) that support compressed (gzip) and uncompressed files in the BuNg archive file format
- Custom XML parser
- Currently has a very simple rendering model.
- Texture-mapped text output
- Patches Quake 3-style 3D bezier patches.
- Basic Simple textures are used currently; multitexturing for lightmaps has been a feature in the past but is currently turned off.
- Mesh Loading Loading of OBJ, MD2 and MD3 files.
- The Octree holds all objects whether dynamic or static.
- Frustum Culling
- Basic Quake 3 level exporter to convert from BSP files to BuNg level files.
- Keyframe Animation MD2 and MD3 files are animated.
- Collision Detection
- Uses OPCODE to perform collision detection
- Collision response to allow the player to slide along walls and climb up stairs.
- Client-Server Networking is based on enet.
- 3D Sound Uses OpenAL for sound.
Currently uses Lua for scripting.
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
|Apache 1 License|