A simple 3D engine used in a couple of visualisation projects and the base of an up and coming open source game.
No screenshots available.
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object oriented design allows for different operating system and rendering implementations to be used easily
- VFS (virtual file system) that support compressed (gzip) and uncompressed files in the BuNg archive file format
- Custom XML parser
- Currently has a very simple rendering model.
- Texture-mapped text output
Quake 3-style 3D bezier patches.
Simple textures are used currently; multitexturing for lightmaps has been a feature in the past but is currently turned off.
- Mesh Loading
Loading of OBJ, MD2 and MD3 files.
- The Octree holds all objects whether dynamic or static.
- Frustum Culling
- Basic Quake 3 level exporter to convert from BSP files to BuNg level files.
- Keyframe Animation
MD2 and MD3 files are animated.
- Collision Detection
- Uses OPCODE to perform collision detection
- Collision response to allow the player to slide along walls and climb up stairs.
Networking is based on enet.
- 3D Sound
Uses OpenAL for sound.
Currently uses Lua for scripting.
||Price in $US
||Source Code Included?
|Apache 1 License