Languages Written In:
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Basic4GL is a free programming language for Windows computers based on traditional BASIC, with built in OpenGL support.
- Other Has a Save/Load System. Creation of Plug-ins is possible. Works well in Wine and Darwine.
- Fixed-function OpenGL
- Per-vertex Creation of most forms of lighting is possible.
- Shadow Mapping Creation of most forms of Shadows is possible.
- Mesh Loading .md2 Optional plug-in for .obj support.
- Inverse Kinematics Syntax makes animation possible.
- Basic Physics Creation of Collision Detection is possible.
- Pathfinding Creation of most forms of Artificial Intelligence is possible.
- 2D Sound
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|