Languages Written In:
- User Reviews
AGE3D is a 3D engine.
Based on OpenGL/Direct3D, it has been created for the development of 3D applications with particular attention to the rendering of 3D data and development of games.
Object-Oriented Design: easy to use C++ API
- Object-Oriented Design
- Plug-in Architecture
- Save/Load System
- Easy to use C++ API
- Optimized shared resources management
- GUI Hardware antialiasing
- Lens Flares
- Particle System
- Shadow Mapping
- Projected Multiple texture format support: BMP, JPG, GIF, TGA, TIF, PNG
- High Level Full shader support for the latest GPUs via Cg 1.5
- Mesh Loading
- Occlusion Culling
- Skeletal Animation
- Import from raw heightmap
- Quadtree support
- Multitexture splatting
- Automatic frustum culling
- 3D Sound
- Streaming Sound
VoyAGEr editor: World editor with standard modeling tools
|License Name||Price in $US||Source Code Included?||Additional information|
Tell us what you think of this engine in terms of: supported features, ease of use, visual effects, stability, and overall quality and design.
• Compare this engine to others - why is this better or worse? Be objective.
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using this engine. What advice would you give to new users of this engine?
• Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the engine