Game Character Modeling and Animation with 3ds Max
Sep 14, 2007
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
This book takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a playable 3D character using 3DS Max.
Offering a complete overview of the 3D real-time character asset creation pipeline. Yancey Clinton will take you through the five major subjects used in the asset pipeline:
- 3D modeling, including techniques specifically for both the body and head.
- Unwrapping a model, which is one of the most misunderstood processes.
- An overview of creating textures for your Unwrapped chararacter using Photoshop.
- Rigging or Skinning a Character, using the industry standard Character Studio 4.
- 'How to make your character move' with an overview of game animation and deeper into Character Studio.