Cinema 4D: The Artist's Project Sourcebook, 2nd Edition
Jun 12, 2007
Not reviewed yet
- User Reviews
Make the creative leap to 3D. Realize your artistic vision with this treasure chest of instructional projects. Get the essential concepts and techniques without drowning in the technical complexities.
This new edition is an artist's sourcebook for the visionary in you that wants to master 3D-and have fun in the process. It serves as a complete guide for the creative use of CINEMA 4D R10 and all of its modules.
This new edition features an engaging full-color presentation of short, playful projects show you how to put this powerful toolset to work. You will master R10's improved workflow, scene management, enhanced animation timeline and searchable object manager, as well as its:
* MOCCA 3 system, including Joints, Skin Objects, the Weight Tool, the Morph Tool, Visual Selector and Clothilde
* MoGraph module for motion graphics, type manipulation and the animation of multiple forms
* Bodypaint 3D for applying 2D drawing and painting skills to 3D models
* Advanced modeling tools such as the Brush tool
* Interface with third-party applications including Z-Brush, and Adobe's Creative Suite
You also get inventive quick starts for other modules including Hair, Sketch and Toon, Advanced Render, Dynamics and Thinking Particles.