We've been doing some pretty simple stuff up until now that didn't require us to be very precise in the way we've handled things. The reason for this is that we have been writing code for simplicity in order to learn easier, rather that for robustness. Since we are going Read more »
Latest Game Development Articles Submit Article
At this point in the OpenAL series I will show one method of having your buffers be shared among many sources. This is a very logical and natural step, and it is so easy that some of you may have already done this yourself. If you have you may just Read more »
Up until now we have been letting Alut do all the real tricky stuff for us. For example handling the audio devices. It's really nice that the Alut library is there to provide this functionality, but any smart coder will want to know exactly what their doing. We may want Read more »
Hello. It's been a while since my last tutorial. But better late than never I guess. Since I'm sure your all impatient to read the latest tutorial, I'll just jump right into it. What we hope to accomplish with this one is to be able to play more that one Read more »
Hope you found the last tutorial of some use. I know I did. This will be a real quick and easy tutorial. It won't get too much more complicated at this point. #include <conio.h> #include <time.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <al/al.h> #include <al/alc.h> #includ... Read more »
Introduction Welcome to the exciting world of OpenAL! OpenAL is still in a stage of growth, and even though there is an ever larger following to the API it still hasn't reached it's full potential. One of the big reasons for this is that there is still not yet hardware Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3DModels-Textures: European Historical ...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- [For Hire] Freelance Composer looking f...
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- wicked mountains
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...